Answered By: Gabor Feuer Last Updated: May 27, 2016 Views: 32
If you are on campus, the library links "Find Text @ UOIT" will automatically appear on the search result list. When searching Google Scholar (GS) off campus there are two choices.
- Start your search from the library databases page: select Google Scholar, authenticate and you are ready to go
- Alternatively point your browser to GS,
- click on the gear icon to open settings
- click on library links on the left and search "University of Ontario"
- select "University of Ontario Institute of Technology - Find Text @ UOIT" from the list and click Save
Ask a Librarian hours :
Mon.- Thurs.: 10:00 A.M.- 10:00 P.M.
Fri.: 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sat. & Sun.: 12:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Questions will be answered within 2 business days